The Women’s Soccer team would like to give all interested players/parents information about conditioning and tryouts.
What is needed prior to pre-season? This information is on the athletic website under the more tab.
- All athletes must have uploaded all documents required in Planet High School
- Parents must have signed off on their sections within Planet High School.
- Athletes must have signed off on their sections within Planet High School.
Dates: January 8th thru January 29th
Days: Tuesday thru Thursday
All women looking to tryout for either JV or varsity will tryout Monday Feb. 3rd – Wednesday Feb 5th. Anyone that is eligible in grades 7-12 can participate in tryouts. Teams will be posted on the website Wednesday evening. Tryouts will be start at 4:20 and will end at 5:45.
What to bring to conditioning and tryouts?:
- Cleats/running shoes
- Shin Guards (Players cannot take part in contact portions without shin guards.)
- There will be a parent meeting for those players who have made either the JV squad or Varsity squad after tryouts.
- Date: Friday, February 7th
- Time: 6:00 pm
- If you are participating in another Ashley Ridge winter sport you will tryout at the culmination of your season.
Please Contact Coach Weaver with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org