The Ashley Ridge All Sports Athletic Booster Club (ARABC) is committed to assisting the Athletic Department to sustain and grow quality athletic programs in all sports.
The 3rd Annual Fox 30 Campaign is the ARABC’s 2018-2019 membership campaign that asks each family of an Ashley Ridge athlete(s) to give at the minimum level of just $30. It is our goal to have each athletic team reach at least 90% participation in the booster club and work to provide upgrades and financial support for each team.
Over the past two years, the ARABC has provided funds for the following projects:
- Annual Student-Athlete GPA Recognition Display
- Individual Senior Student-Athlete Banners for All Sports
- Upgrade of the Ashley Ridge Tennis Courts – Added Branding and Banners – Added 13 Crepe Myrtles
- Soccer Goals for the Stadium Game Field
- Stadium Windscreen, Signage and Game Day Flags
- New Athletic Chairs for Athletic Events
- Gym Score Table (Gym Sports)
- Installation of recognition for all past Region Champion and State Champion Teams
- Baseball/Softball Complex Signage
Future Plans to be completed over the near future:
- Parking Lot Flags
- Athletic Team Community Service Display
- Improvements to Track Complex
Future Plans to be addressed this summer
- Upgraded Campus Score Boards Project
In addition to the special projects listed above the ARABC raises funds to cover the cost of Awards and All-Star game fees for accomplished senior athletes in each sport. This prevents individual teams from having to support cost associated with high achievement. Over the last two years, we have covered the cost for 20+ All Star Game and All Star Banquet Fees for Senior All Star Athletes.
The ARABC awards two scholarships, annually to an Ashley Ridge Student Athlete. Information regarding this scholarship is available in the guidance office at Ashley Ridge High School.
Please help us spread the word that if every family made this contribution, the ARABC would raise close to $15,000 solely on memberships. This would go a long way to support Ashley Ridge’s teams and student athletes.
We look forward to working toward improved success this year; however, we cannot do it without your support. Please consider joining the ARABC – you can join online or at any booster club meeting. Below you will find the details regarding the monthly booster club meetings. Please reach out and let us know if you are able to give some of your time and talents in effort to help improve the Swamp Fox Athletic Program.
Thank you for your support and Go Foxes!
James West, President ARABC
Randall Tucker, Athletic Director
2018-2019 Athletic Booster Club Meetings
Location: ARHS Media Center
– September 12th – January 16th* – April 10th
– October 10th – February 13th – May 8th
– November 14th – March 13th – June 5th*
– December 12th